NIT Delhi Recruitment 2022 Post of Professor
NIT Delhi Recruitment 2022- Online applications are invited from Indian Nationals in the prescribed format for the recruitment of faculty in various Departments of the Institute against the advertisement (Advt. No. 01/2022). Detailed educational qualifications, experience, and other criteria for selection shall be as per Schedule “E” of the Statutes of NITs. (Ref. The Gazette of India Notification No. 651 dated July 24, 2017), the CEI (Reservation in Teachers’ Cadre) Act, 2019 and clarifications received from MHRD vide F. No. 33-9/2011-TS.III dated 16th April 2019 in the recruitment rules for faculty of NITs.
Here you will find complete details about NIT Delhi recruitment for the posts of Professor. application Procedure, Important Date, Application Fee, Age Limit, Eligibility, Number of Vacancies, Salary Scale, and Important Links. Interested candidates are requested to read the full official notification before applying.
1. NIT Delhi Recruitment 2022 - Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Apply Online - 02-04-2022
- Last Date to Apply - 29/04/2022
2. Vacancy Details of NIT Delhi Recruitment 2022:
- Name of the Post - Professor
- Number of the post -06(UR-04,SC-01,OBC-01)
3. Department-wise distribution of Vacancies
3.1. Computer Science & Engineering - 02(UR-02)
3.2. Electronics & Communication Engineering - 02(UR-02)
3.3. Electrical Engineering - 02(OBC-01,SC-01)
4.1. Computer Science & Engineering - Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Database, and Data Analytics, Big Data, Computer Architecture, and System Design, Software Systems and Software Engineering, Computer Vision, Wireless Sensor Networks, Image Processing, Automata Formal Languages, Parallel processing, Compiler Design, Algorithms, Information Security, Data Mining, High performing computing, Bioinformatics, Computational Neuroscience, Model-Driven frameworks, and Computational Theory.
4.2. Electronics & Communication Engineering - Analog and Digital Communication, Antenna Design and Manufacturing Engineering, Thermal Engineering, Signal Processing (Analog/Digital/Image), Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Embedded Systems, IoT, Wireless/Optical communication, Computer/ Communication Networks, Radio Frequency and Microwaves, Computer Vision, Cryptography and Network Security, Analog and Mixed-Signal Design, Device Modelling, VLSI Architectures, VLSI System Design/Testing, and Applied Electronics.
4.3. Electrical Engineering - Power Systems Engineering, Power Electronics & Drives, Electrical Power and Energy Systems, Electrical Machines & Industrial Drives, Control Systems Engineering/Digital Control Systems/Power & Control, Instrumentation/Instrumentation & Control Engineering, Artificial Intelligence, Real-Time Control of Electrical systems, Electrical Vehicle Technology/Hybrid Electric Vehicles, Renewable Energy Systems, Smart Grid Technologies, Power system Protection,/Digital Protection of Power System, High Voltage Engineering and Solar Thermal and Photo Voltaic Systems
The essential qualification, essential requirements, and cumulative essential credit points advertised herewith shall be governed by the Schedule 'E' of NITs Statutes (issued vide Gazette of India No. 651, dated July 24, 2017), the link for the same is available on the Institute website at http://www.nitdelhi.ac.in All New Entrants shall have Ph.D. in the relevant or equivalent discipline and shall have first class in preceding degrees. New entrant means a candidate who is not existing faculty of NIT Delhi [as per clarification no. 5 of GoI, MHRD, F.No.33- 9/2011-TS.III, dated 16th April 2019]. Here, 'preceding degrees' means Bachelor's Degree onwards.
- In case the first class is not mentioned in the preceding degrees by the University/ Institution, then the candidates should have passed and secured at least 6.5 CGPA (on a 10-point scale) or 60% marks in aggregate.
- Conversion from CGPA to percentage or vice versa given by an individual Institute/University will not be considered/allowed for the determination of eligibility.
- In case the candidate has passed and secured CGPA under any other point scale (other than 10- a point scale), then the certificate issued by the authorized signatory (not the Mentor/Supervisor/Head of the Department) of the Institute/University to the effect of having secured first class in such degree must be attached. Alternately, the CGPA may be equivalently converted on a 10-point scale for the determination of eligibility.
- The above-mentioned CGPA/Percentage/Degree should be awarded by a recognized University/Institute.
- Candidates, who have acquired essential qualifications (i.e. Ph.D.) and/or preceding degrees from abroad, shall be considered if the degree is offered by the National 4 | P a g e University/Institute of the respective country and/or offered by Institutions that are in QS/The World Ranking up to 500 for last two consecutive years, for the post of various faculty positions.
- Candidates having a Ph.D. directly after B.Tech./B.E. shall also be considered for the post if they fulfill other criteria. They should have obtained First Class at Bachelor's Level.
6. Age Limit of NIT Delhi Recruitment 2022:
Fresh appointment beyond the age of 60 years is discouraged except in the case of faculty with an exceptionally brilliant research career and with ongoing or approved externally funded research projects.
7. Application Fee of NIT Delhi Recruitment 2022:
Non-refundable Processing Fee of Rs.1000/- for General, OBC, and EWS candidates, and Rs. 500/- for the SC/ST should be paid online through the application portal by Net Banking/Credit/Debit Card as per the details given in the payment link. No Fees shall be paid by the Women candidates and PWD candidates.
8. Selection Process:
Selection will be done in two phases. In the first phase, the shortlisted candidates are required to appear for a presentation on teaching and research in the area of their specialization. The second phase involves interviews by the Selection Committee.
9. How to Apply:
Application Mode: Apply By Online
9.1 Online application portal commences from the date of publication of advertisement in the employment news (02nd April 2022). The last date for filling and submitting of online application is 29th April 2022 (23:59:59 hrs).
9.2 The printout (hard copy) of the online application along with all requisite documents and annexure(s) must reach the office of “Director, National Institute of Technology, Delhi, Plot No. FA7, Zone P1, GT Karnal Road, Delhi-110036, India" on or before 9th May 2022 till 5:00 PM.
9.3 Applications received after the last date due to postal delay or any other reasons will not be considered in any case.
9.4 The envelope containing the application be superscribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF …………….… IN THE DEPARTMENT OF……………….”.
NIT Delhi Recruitment 2022 - Important Links :
Apply Online - Click Here
Official Notification - Click Here
Official Website- Click Here
1. What is the full form of NIT Delhi?
Ans.- National Institute of Technology, Delhi.
2. Where is the Address of NIT Delhi?
Ans. - National Institute of Technology Plot No. FA7, Zone, P1, GT Karnal Road, Delhi, 110036.
3. What is the Contact number of NIT Delhi?
Ans. - 011 3386 1005
4. What is the Website Address of NIT Delhi?
Ans. - https://nitdelhi.ac.in/
5. What is the Email Address of NIT Delhi?
Ans. - PS to Director: email@example.com