Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021 – 210 Vacancy
Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021: Applications are invited from unmarried eligible male candidates for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) for Extended Naval Orientation course commencing Jan 2022 onwards at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala for under-mentioned entries in the Indian Navy. interested candidates are requested to read the full official notification before apply.
Post Date – 12/06/2021
INDIAN NAVY | SHORT SERVICE COMMISSION (SSC)
TOTAL VACANCIES – 50
Vacancy Details:Executive Branch
- SSC General Service (GS/X) - 47
- Hydro Cadre - 3
- SSC General Service (GS/X) - BE/B.Tech in any discipline with a minimum of 60% marks.
- Hydro Cadre - BE/B.Tech in any discipline with a minimum of 60% marks
- SSC General Service (GS/X) - 02 Jan 1997 & 01 Jul 2002
- Hydro Cadre - 02 Jan 1997 & 01 Jul 2002
Selection will be done on the basis of an SSB interview.
How to Apply
- Those who want to apply can apply by clicking on the link given below.
- Of course, before applying, read the official notification once.
- Please check all the documents at once before submitting the application form - Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- After submitting the form, you must take a printout.
Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021 - Important Dates :
- Starting Date to Apply: 12/06/2021
- Last date for submission of online application: 26/06/2021
- Last Date Complete Form: 26/06/2021
- SSB Interview Date: July 2021