GRSE Ltd Recruitment 2021 For Senior Manager
Post Date -30/06/2021
Post Update -30/06/2021
GRSE Ltd Recruitment 2021
Advertisement No. -OS/01/2021
Total Vacancies - 02
Post Name - Senior Manager
Vacancy Details of GRSE Ltd Recruitment 2021
Four years full-time degree in Engineering or equivalent with First Class or 60% overall marks in the discipline of Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Marine Engineering / Civil / Production / Naval Architecture. 55% overall marks for OBC.
Age Limit (as of 01/07/2021)
The scale of pay (IDA)
70000- 3%- 200000
Minimum Years of post-qualification experience as of 01 July 2021
- 11 years‟ post qualification experience either singularly or collectively in “Shipbuilding” / “Ship design” / “Ship Repair” / “Overseeing the construction/repair of Naval Ships or Submarines” / Maintenance jobs onboard ships.
- Experience in handling installation, STW (Setting to Work), and commissioning of Electrical weapon systems / operating and maintaining gas turbines (preferably LM 2500) onboard IN Ships will be an added advantage. Experience in Naval Dockyards/ Trial Teams / Overseeing Teams
- Naval Officers of the rank Lieutenant Commander and above or equivalent in Army/Air Force / Coast Guard meeting the experience criteria may also be considered.
- 11 years post qualification experience either singularly or collectively in Production/Erection of Modular Portable Steel Bridges of various load classifications and spans like Bailey bridges etc.
- Knowledge in Finance, Project Management, and experience/working in SAP ERP will be an added advantage
- Serving Officers of Indian Army, Corps of Engineers, BRO in the rank of Commandant/Major and above or equivalent in Armed forces/Paramilitary forces/Air Force/Navy/Coast Guard meeting the experience criteria may also be considered.
- Candidates possessing Master Degree in Engineering in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Marine Engineering / Civil / Production / Naval Architecture with 09 years‟ above experience mentioned above may apply.
- Candidates from Govt. / PSU / Autonomous organizations should have 2 years‟ experience in immediate lower grade whereas Candidates from the private sector should be drawing comparable CTC of MGR Grade (E-3).
General Terms and Conditions
How to Apply
- Application fees - Application fees of Rs. 500/- and Bank charges of Rs. 71/- (Total fees Rs. 571/-) to be deposited through Bank Challan mode at any branch of State Bank of India (SBI) by the applicants (General, OBC & EWS only). Applicants belonging to SC/ST/PWBD/Internal Candidates are exempted from payment of the Application Fee.
- Application Mode - All candidates have to submit application ONLINE through the „Career section‟ of GRSE website www.grse.in or on https://jobapply.in/grse2020
Important Dates of GRSE Ltd Recruitment 2021
- Start Date for Online Registration 01 July 2021 (14:00 hrs.)
- Closing Date for Online Registration 22 July 2021 (23:59 hrs.)
- Remittance of Application fees 03 July 2021 to 24 July 2021
- Receipt of hardcopy of the application signed by the candidate along with Certificates/testimonials in support of eligibility through Ordinary post only. 31 July 2021
- Date of Interview August 2021. Dates to be intimated later