- Bank Of Baroda invites online notification for the recruitment to the posts of Security and Fire Officers Officers. recently it has released the notification Last Date-08-01-2021.interested candidates are requested to read the full official notification before apply.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2021
B.Tech (Safety & Fire Engineering) from recognized university (AICTE)
B.Tech (Fire Technology & Safety Engineering) from recognized university (AICTE)
Graduate from Institute of Fire Engineers (India / UK)
Completed Station Officers Course from National Fire Service College (NFSC) NagpurAge Limit: - Minimum– 23 Years and Maximum– 35 Years.
Relaxation of Upper Age Limit:
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe - 05 years.
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) - 03Years.
- Ex-servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered at least 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within one year from the last date of receipt of application) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability attributable to military service or invalided - 05 Years.
- Persons affected by 1984 riots - 05 years.
SC/ ST/ Persons with Disability (PWD): - Rs.100/- plus applicable taxes & payment gateway charges.
GEN/ OBC /EWS: - Rs.600/- plus applicable taxes & payment gateway charges.
The selection process may comprise an online test, psychometric test or any other test deemed suitable for further selection process followed by Group Discussion / & Interview of shortlisted candidates.
- Start date: 18/12/2020
- Last Date to Apply -08/01/2021